Bank Code Updates
How it works:
A bank code is a code provided by the banks on the bank account holder. This is an investigation report that takes 24 hours and will be delivered to you mailbox and on the main menu of the pbVerify website.
The user is required to enter the company details: bank name, branch, account number and the terms of the enquiry. For example should the company have signed a credit agreement of R10 000.00 for 12 months, the terms would be R10 000.00 at 30 Days over 12 Months.
The codes are:
- A = Undoubted for the amount of your enquiry
- B = Good for the amount of your enquiry
- C = Good for the amount quoted if strictly in the way of business
- D = Fair trade risk for the amount of your enquiry
- E = Figures considered too high
- F = Financial status unknown
- G = Paper occasionally dishonoured
- H = Paper frequently dishonoured
pbVerify launches Bank Account Verification.
Our Bank Account Verification Services allows you to efficiently verify the bank details of a consumer or business and determine the status of the account – whether the account is currently active, open or closed and whether it has been open for more than three months.
Bank account verification is a standard feature within the pbVerify system to easily verify whether the bank account details of a consumer or business is legitimate and active. This service is also available to third-party integrators via an API.
Open Full Article
Bank Account Verification